Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Having a Hard Time Pressing 'Submit Order'

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:12 PM
  • 14 Replies

I posted about how dd's tea set broke and I need to find a new one. I went to the dollar store today and they have none, I tried Walmart and arc and they didnt either. So at this point, I have to pay $22 in shipping to get a tea set to arrive in time for the party next week :-/ this hurts

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
a_and_j_momma
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I am sorry. Try amazon
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sucker4myloves
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Target?

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!

REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Quoting a_and_j_momma:

I am sorry. Try amazon

I tried there and the tea sets that were age appropriate were under $25, which you need to get free shipping. I just ordered one from Walmart.com with site to store. Not my first choice product, I just couldn't justify paying more in shipping than the set is worth

KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:38 PM

*facepalm*

I can't believe I didn't think to check there. I just looked online and the Target down the street from me has a set that I really like...but I just ordered a set I don't like as much from Walmart and it was more expensive than the Target one! UGH!!!

Quoting sucker4myloves:

Target?

a_and_j_momma
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:45 PM
Ah man. Can you cancel the order?

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

*facepalm*

I can't believe I didn't think to check there. I just looked online and the Target down the street from me has a set that I really like...but I just ordered a set I don't like as much from Walmart and it was more expensive than the Target one! UGH!!!

Quoting sucker4myloves:

Target?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:51 PM
You can try amazon mom and have free prime with Amazon. Check into it.

http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=2965621011

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Quoting a_and_j_momma:

I am sorry. Try amazon

I tried there and the tea sets that were age appropriate were under $25, which you need to get free shipping. I just ordered one from Walmart.com with site to store. Not my first choice product, I just couldn't justify paying more in shipping than the set is worth

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't think so. I guess I could always check out the one at Target tomorrow and make sure its the right one, and get it and return the Walmart one when I pick it up lol

Quoting a_and_j_momma:

Ah man. Can you cancel the order?

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

*facepalm*

Quoting sucker4myloves:

Target?

KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:56 PM

I did the Amazon Prime trial membership for Christmas and cancelled it already. I only shop online about 2-3 times a year so I don't to pay for the memberships

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Quoting a_and_j_momma:

I am sorry. Try amazon

DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Oh :( for our family the prime was economical. I'll see if any deals are listed anywhere for tea sets

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

I did the Amazon Prime trial membership for Christmas and cancelled it already. I only shop online about 2-3 times a year so I don't to pay for the memberships

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Quoting a_and_j_momma:

I am sorry. Try amazon

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Jan. 12, 2013 at 12:15 AM

I really like this one

http://www.target.com/p/let-s-play-polka-dot-tea-set/-/A-14070584#prodSlot=medium_1_17&term=tea set

I'm going to head to Target tomorrow and see what the in store price is and if I like it enough I'll buy it and return the one I ordered from Walmart when I pick it up...which kinda makes me feel bad.

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Oh :( for our family the prime was economical. I'll see if any deals are listed anywhere for tea sets

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Quoting a_and_j_momma:

I am sorry. Try amazon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)