Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monday, 1/14 - what are your plans today?

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:45 AM
  • 14 Replies

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gregsgrl04
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:55 AM
My mom is having a Double Mastectomy :( so I will be in the hospital with her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ziff130
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:56 AM

Chores, virtual school with kids, take ds to speech therapy, feed children, take ds to taekwondo, more chores.... Wow, my life sounds dull. I have already run 2 miles and done a 30 day shred workout. Now I'm just waiting for the kids to wake up.

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:08 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting gregsgrl04:

Prayers going up for your mom!

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting ziff130:

Chores, virtual school with kids, take ds to speech therapy, feed children, take ds to taekwondo, more chores.... Wow, my life sounds dull. I have already run 2 miles and done a 30 day shred workout. Now I'm just waiting for the kids to wake up.

Your life doesn't sound dull at all!  Busy!

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 14, 2013 at 7:28 AM

I HAD planned to do some deep cleaning today, but DH is home sick.  I'll probably spend my day cleaning up after him, disinfecting the bathroom several times after he's been sick in there, homeschooling, and making soup.

lnk8522
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:12 AM
1 mom liked this
work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OBImomma
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm going to do the 30 day shred (day 3). I need to fold laundry and put it away, wiped down the kitchen, put laundry away, and vacuum. I also need to help my kids make 2 birthday cards bc today is my oldest sister and youngest sister's birthdays and we are going to my moms for dinner tonight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OBImomma
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:21 AM
2 moms liked this
:-( I will say a prayer for her.

Quoting gregsgrl04:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:58 AM
Laundry, cleaning, and an eye appt tonight, found out yest when i went to have my glasses adjusted that they are cracked and couldnt be adjusted, so now i need new glasses :/ im hoping to try contacts again, ive had issues with buildup and my eyes reacting, but will still need glasses as my primary source of seeing...going to be an expensive trip.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Quoting lillucky8:

Laundry, cleaning, and an eye appt tonight, found out yest when i went to have my glasses adjusted that they are cracked and couldnt be adjusted, so now i need new glasses :/ im hoping to try contacts again, ive had issues with buildup and my eyes reacting, but will still need glasses as my primary source of seeing...going to be an expensive trip.

if you have your glasses prescription, go to zennioptical.com and order glasses from them.  I've never paid more than $20 for a pair of glasses from there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)