Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone looking for Childcare or Daycare?

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:32 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hi! Happy New Year :) I offer daycare/childcare in my clean, smoke-free Schererville home where your child can grow, learn and play. I am located off of Route 30 & Burr. I have been doing this for 7 years and just love it. I have 4 children of my own ages rang from 16-10. My 10yr olds are twin girls. So experience I have for sure, lol. Childcare is what I was meant to do. I know that might sound funny but its true being a Mom and taking care of kids and teaching them its in my soul. I have an entire floor of my house dedicated to the daycare. I am available M-F 6am-6pm. Daily nutritious meals and snacks are provided and included in my fee. I tell you that Daily we practice our ABC's, 123'S, shapes, colors, read, sing and craft activities.When weather permits we enjoy the being outdoors. I have a large fenced-in yard and live on a dead end street. I ensure that each and every child receives the one on one attention that they need and deserve. I will not take more than I can handle and am not over priced. I give discount for families with multiple children. I have references available at meeting. You can reach me via email at cougieplus2 at yahoo dot com or by phone at two one nine two one eight two three one zero. Looking forward to caring for your child. I am just trying to spread the word and help out as many families as I can without over doing it. Please help me spread the word. Thank you so much everyone

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
KenzieQsMommy
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this
This site spans the globe. You might want to include the state you live in. Many of us are spread all over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ziff130
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:25 PM

I'm going to assume that's not my state b/c I don't recognize any of the directions on there. Good luck! :)

joesgirl6
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Oh My Gosh, I didnt even think of that. Im so sorry ladies. I live in Schererville, IN 46375. Gosh I feel like a flake now. Haha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)