Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Welcome to Frugalistas! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:53 PM
  • 618 Replies
7 moms liked this

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Frugalistas group!

From couponing and budgeting to making your own cleaners and other frugal living ideas, Frugalistas is the place to save money and live better within your means! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rierie130
by New Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:19 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi new to the site looking new ways to save and make some new friends.

chrissysnow22
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Hey there, I'm Chrissy! Welcome to the site and this group. You are in the right place for savings and meeting some lovely ladies. So again welcome and jump right on in.

Quoting rierie130:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ziff130
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:44 AM
2 moms liked this

I am new to this group... Almost thirty and mother of three. My new years resolution was to learn to be more frugal and then I found this site. Yay! I am hoping to learn many new things!  Dh works in cyber security and has been there for two years. His income is equal to that of interns and we live in a two bedroom one bathroom home and we want to have anoher child so we have to figure out how to get in a larger home. Until Dh gets the 30% raise that's been promised him... It's the frugal life for us! 

I already shop sales, make laundry detergent, cleaning products, dish soap, soap/shampoo/lotions, cook from scratch including breads and use reusable feminine products. Now, I just need to learn more. 

lrwithey
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:17 AM
3 moms liked this

Hey, I am Lyndsay.  I am all about saving money and becoming frugal.  On my first major coupon shopping trip I saved over 18% with coupons and sales.  I love it!  I make my families bread every week and I make our own homemade cleaning products from laundry soap to body wash.  I am always looking for ways to make the buck stretch

specialwingz
by Corey on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Hi and welcome!  Lots of great ladies and advice here!  Feel free to browse, ask questions and post your own saving methods and ideas!

Quoting lrwithey:

Hey, I am Lyndsay.  I am all about saving money and becoming frugal.  On my first major coupon shopping trip I saved over 18% with coupons and sales.  I love it!  I make my families bread every week and I make our own homemade cleaning products from laundry soap to body wash.  I am always looking for ways to make the buck stretch

AzariahsMother
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Welcome to the group I'm Lynsey nice to meet you.

Quoting rierie130:

AzariahsMother

Welcome to the group I'm Lynsey too nice to meet you.

Quoting lrwithey:

AzariahsMother
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group I'm Lynsey nice to meet you.

Quoting ziff130:

I am new to this group... Almost thirty and mother of three. My new years resolution was to learn to be more frugal and then I found this site. Yay! I am hoping to learn many new things!  Dh works in cyber security and has been there for two years. His income is equal to that of interns and we live in a two bedroom one bathroom home and we want to have anoher child so we have to figure out how to get in a larger home. Until Dh gets the 30% raise that's been promised him... It's the frugal life for us! 

I already shop sales, make laundry detergent, cleaning products, dish soap, soap/shampoo/lotions, cook from scratch including breads and use reusable feminine products. Now, I just need to learn more. 

jdt121412
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 10:42 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi I'm Kaley. I'm a SAHM. with a 1 month old son and two dogs. I am looking for ways to save and very interested in learning the ins and outs of couponing!
chrissysnow22
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Hi Kaley, I'm Chrissy. welcome to the group. This is a great place to learn about savings and coupons.

Quoting jdt121412:

Hi I'm Kaley. I'm a SAHM. with a 1 month old son and two dogs. I am looking for ways to save and very interested in learning the ins and outs of couponing!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)