Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Welcome to Frugalistas! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining the Frugalistas group!

From couponing and budgeting to making your own cleaners and other frugal living ideas, Frugalistas is the place to save money and live better within your means! :)

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice daySteph

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Replies (611-618):
tee1146
by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Thank you

Quoting TheBabyFactory4: Welcome to the group

Quoting tee1146:

hello  and thank you I live in Eutawville SC and I love to shop at walmart and Best Buy

katsmonkeyhouse
by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for having me. 

I am Kat SAHM to 4 gorgeous girlies. Wife and student. I am here again at Cafe MOM..its been ahwile but I reconnected this week. I found this group in hopes to learn to save money for my family. Nice to meet everyone.

Kat 

Mom to 4 girls

2salernos
by on Dec. 3, 2013 at 10:15 PM
I will start doing that :-) thanks for the advice.
I have one son 7 yrs.old... I have frys, Safeway, winco and Wal-Mart by me. thanks so much for responding.

Quoting aneela:

Hi Nicole and welcome. it is not that easy for everyone :) I think planning your shopping trips and couponing with sales at your local stores does take some time...and that's what most people do. they see whats on sale and match up those coupons and get items they usually would buy. what stores do you have where you live?

how many kids do you have?

are you ready for the holidays?

Quoting 2salernos: hi I'm Nicole... I have a 7yr old son. ok I don't meal plan I cut coupons I never use. I.need. major help. how come it's so easy for everyone but me . teach me lol

mommy184
by on Dec. 8, 2013 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Just joined cafe mom! Trying to find new friends, get some advice and of course any ideas of how to save money or better yet, how to survive on one income since I'm stay at home mom of two boys...

247mamaandwife
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 8:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello all ! New tyo the group! but it looks like a group I will will enjoy !

CouponMissy
by on Dec. 9, 2013 at 3:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I am kind of new here... Loves the entire concept of unity to save... :) <3

Stacia101
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Hi ladies my name is Stacia and I am looking forward to saving Big!! Im a SAHM with a blended family. 20 yr old DS, 19 yr old DSD, and 8 yr old twins (boy and girl).

Teamom2
by on Jan. 4, 2014 at 2:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello i am new to this group....Lets see, i try to buy all the items i use alot at Sams Club, so that is where i get TP. I will try and put away $20 for the rest of the year to add to Christmas 2014..and no i did not take advantage of the Target 10%.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN