Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas
I know I've posted this before, but who doesn't love freebies? So far from these sights I've received: pads/tampons, depends (don't use, but hey, they're free) dog food/treats, cat food/treats, cat litter, pet health supplements, people supplements, probiotics, vitamins, choc milk mix, powerade/gatorade drink mix, crystal light mix, salad dressing, seasonings/meat rubs, chapstick, lip gloss/other make up, shampoo//conditioner/styling aids.... I get 2 or 3 things a week in the mail.

Here are my favorite freebie sights:
getitfree.us/all-freebies
mymommyrewards.com (somtimes doesn't update for a couple weeks)
mysavings.com
freeflys.com (least favorite, but still has good stuff)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:21 PM
Replies (11-20):
XVAmomma
by on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:44 PM
tfs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mmtosam06
by Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Thanks for sharing
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
liss510
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 2:46 AM

how does that work you just like the page on fb and they mail to u?

Quoting AmyD43:

Hip2save is the BEST!

MsBlueBelle
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:48 AM

I belong to a freebies group here on cm:

C8lin's Freebie Page 100% Free stuff!

She uploads things everyday.  Not sure if it is is okay to post about another group here, sorry if it is a mistake.

AmyD43
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 7:11 AM
Some are coupons, some are online codes you redeem, so are free samples.

Join hip2save on Facebook she posts the best deals.

The meat tray was a target coupon and a manafactors coupon you used together.

One other tip is start a fake email for your couponing. A gmail acct so that you don't clog your real email act w offers.

Quoting liss510:

how does that work you just like the page on fb and they mail to u?

Quoting AmyD43:

Hip2save is the BEST!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MsBlueBelle
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:43 AM
2 moms liked this

I have a different way to get freebies.  I am an avid letter writer, I buy blank cards & envelopes at the $ store, I keep a Ziploc bag in my purse with some stamps, a pen, an address book and notes/UPC/proof of purchase for items I need to contact the manufacturer.  I have yet to be turned down and I get rewards like $40 of FREE coupons for Purina pet foods and supplies, $30 of FREE coupons for Ziploc, saran wrap, $20 of FREE coupons for air wick candles.  When I say FREE the coupon is to take the entire price off a purchase, so the item is free to me.  I get these two or three times a week.  I don't just complain about an item, but I also write to companies of products I really like and they say 'thanks' by sending me coupons to get more of their product FREE.  I wrote about goat cheese, I really like goat cheese, I have four coupons to pick up four free packages of my favorite goat cheese. 

So, if you really like a product, or if you have trouble with a product, take some time, write a hand written note, drop it to the address on the box and see what happens.

Since most companies get mail via email, a hand written note card gets noticed. 

PinkActivist
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:22 AM

I keep meaning to do this, thanks for the reminder!!

Quoting MsBlueBelle:

I have a different way to get freebies.  I am an avid letter writer, I buy blank cards & envelopes at the $ store, I keep a Ziploc bag in my purse with some stamps, a pen, an address book and notes/UPC/proof of purchase for items I need to contact the manufacturer.  I have yet to be turned down and I get rewards like $40 of FREE coupons for Purina pet foods and supplies, $30 of FREE coupons for Ziploc, saran wrap, $20 of FREE coupons for air wick candles.  When I say FREE the coupon is to take the entire price off a purchase, so the item is free to me.  I get these two or three times a week.  I don't just complain about an item, but I also write to companies of products I really like and they say 'thanks' by sending me coupons to get more of their product FREE.  I wrote about goat cheese, I really like goat cheese, I have four coupons to pick up four free packages of my favorite goat cheese. 

So, if you really like a product, or if you have trouble with a product, take some time, write a hand written note, drop it to the address on the box and see what happens.

Since most companies get mail via email, a hand written note card gets noticed. 

cerainwondrland
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Bump I love free shit
ksueditz
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Bump so I can check these out later, thanks!
MsBlueBelle
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)