Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

my brother is getting married today

my lil brother is finally getting married. Sure I probably would never find myself hanging out with her or even adding her to my fb but at least he found someone he loves. Lol. And maybe they can have some kids and she can understand me a little bit more. Hehe. I did join the party with wedding party last night after the rehearsal after i got the kids settled in the room and left hubby with them. And enjoy a few drinks after I had a few drinks at the dinner. So yeah i plan on having a few at the wedding too. Hehe. This is in cajun town Lafayette. Laissez lais bon temp roulez. Let the good times roll.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Replies (11-20):
Stacie03
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:22 PM
Congrats to him!
AzariahsMother
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Congrats to your brother.

TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Well that party sucked. All they had was wine and beer which was
Cash bar i drink fruity liquor so u wasn't paying for that and each soda was $2 I've never.been to a wedding that
Didn't at least serve soda and they were rude to ne. and they didn't serve dinner just appetizer type stuff being passed around on trays.so it was very limited. Im very.starving. All I've had today besides that was a spicy chicken before the wedding. They said they were serving breakfast at hotel but they had a veggie tray and cheese and gluten free crackers. And the only songs they were playing were those pop your butt songs. Lol. Maybe 2 slow dance songs. Also we are having battery troubles. Had to have the vehicle jump.3.times. Its getting a bad connection.

Quoting BeachLifeMama:

I need a drink so drink up for me and have fun.

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Yes it would. Lol

Quoting BeachLifeMama:

Gotcha but that would be nice if it's an open bar. Lol

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

No i don't think it is but i saved a few bucks last night cuz my mom put my drinks on her tab last night. Idk if the brides parent's made it an open bar today. My parents paid last night for the dinner.

Quoting BeachLifeMama:

Btw, is it open bar? Hehe

TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Oh and we are dying for a real dinner but since we can't turn the vehicle off it looks like we are stuck with drive through. Unless wewair til we drive the 1 1/2 hrs home and get the truck since we don't have the girls
BeachLifeMama
by Beachy on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:49 PM
I'm sorry to hear that, at least the wedding is over now. Oh no, you're having car problem too. Mind won't start either. :(

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Well that party sucked. All they had was wine and beer which was

Cash bar i drink fruity liquor so u wasn't paying for that and each soda was $2 I've never.been to a wedding that

Didn't at least serve soda and they were rude to ne. and they didn't serve dinner just appetizer type stuff being passed around on trays.so it was very limited. Im very.starving. All I've had today besides that was a spicy chicken before the wedding. They said they were serving breakfast at hotel but they had a veggie tray and cheese and gluten free crackers. And the only songs they were playing were those pop your butt songs. Lol. Maybe 2 slow dance songs. Also we are having battery troubles. Had to have the vehicle jump.3.times. Its getting a bad connection.

Quoting BeachLifeMama:

I need a drink so drink up for me and have fun.

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Yes it would. Lol

Quoting BeachLifeMama:

Gotcha but that would be nice if it's an open bar. Lol

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

No i don't think it is but i saved a few bucks last night cuz my mom put my drinks on her tab last night. Idk if the brides parent's made it an open bar today. My parents paid last night for the dinner.

Quoting BeachLifeMama:

Btw, is it open bar? Hehe

bellaamore
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Girl, us cajuns know how to party!

What are they having for the dinner?

TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Well apparently these cajuns don't know how to party. Read my above post. Well they might be partying later but its not family fRiendly and won't be involving any food. But we aren't staying. Dh has to.work in.the morn and we can't afford another $150for the room.

Quoting bellaamore:

TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Where are.you from?

Quoting bellaamore:

bellaamore
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Where are.you from?

Quoting bellaamore:

My husband is from erath. Im actually from central, louisiana, but ive lived in abbeville, lafayette, amit, lecompte, butte, etc,

In fact my last address was kaliste saloom and ambassador caffrey at the highlands pf grand pointe.

Welive in pineville/ alexandria right now.

bellaamore
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:22 PM

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Well apparently these cajuns don't know how to party. Read my above post. Well they might be partying later but its not family fRiendly and won't be involving any food. But we aren't staying. Dh has to.work in.the morn and we can't afford another $150for the room.

Quoting bellaamore:

Must not be cajun, then. Probably just relocated to laffy like many of the folks there these days,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)