Got a job offer and I cant decide if I want it
My friends offered me $150/wks to watch their 3.5yr old not potty trained son. They'll drop him off before work around 8 and pick him up around 4 or 5. Sometimes earlier. I am sure I'd get a carseat and all that but...
My biggest issue is that I want another baby pretty bad. We've only been trying for a couple of months and because dh works overnights the schedule is weird and its hard enough for us to find the tine with just our one toddler. And his days off right now are Wednesday and Thursday so we would have no real family time. He's up for a promotion so that might change but as of right now it is what it is.
My friend starts her new job on the 28th so I news to make up my mind ASAP but I'm torn.
The money would be fantastic, ESPECIALLY if we're planning another. But at what cost would it come? Would we be able to get that baby? I dont know what to do :(