Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

coupon question

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:24 PM
  • 3 Replies
if a coupon says limit 2 per transaction can you get 4+ and do them in separate transactions without standing in line multiple times?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
NocturnesAngel
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 2:56 PM
2 moms liked this

depends on if your cashier will do it or if you go in the self checkout you can do it yourself

kimberlync
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:48 PM

It really depends on the store. In my area some stores allow multiple transactions while others don't. Some say that you can only purchase so many PER DAY, others say PER HOUSEHOLD, and others just say PER TRANSACTION. For my store that says "per day" and "per household" the register actually logs my store card and if I go over the limit it will deny me the second time. I even tried using my fiance's store card which has our old address on it, but the form of payment was the same, so when it registered the debit card it kicked that item back out and readded our total.

It's best to ask either your customer service department at your store or visit the store's website to see if their policy on item limits is listed.

mommy06and09
by on Jan. 20, 2013 at 4:52 PM
wow that sucks! thanks for sharing. i will have to ask then.

Quoting kimberlync:

It really depends on the store. In my area some stores allow multiple transactions while others don't. Some say that you can only purchase so many PER DAY, others say PER HOUSEHOLD, and others just say PER TRANSACTION. For my store that says "per day" and "per household" the register actually logs my store card and if I go over the limit it will deny me the second time. I even tried using my fiance's store card which has our old address on it, but the form of payment was the same, so when it registered the debit card it kicked that item back out and readded our total.

It's best to ask either your customer service department at your store or visit the store's website to see if their policy on item limits is listed.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN