Money Saver Challenge Day 6: Switch to Cloth ~ WIN A BONUS PRIZE!!
One member who replies to this post will be chosen at random to WIN a CafeMom Travel Mug!
Welcome to Day 6 of the Money Saver Challenge!
Do you use a lot of disposable paper products? You can cut costs by replacing those items with cloth: cloth napkins instead of paper napkins, reusable rags instead of paper towels, cloth diapers instead of disposable diapers, handkerchiefs instead of tissues, and cloth baby wipes instead of the store-bought kind. Some moms even use cloth toilet paper and reusable sanitary pads.
Do you use a paper products or cloth items?
If you use paper, how do you keep costs down?
If you use cloth, do you think the laundry costs offset the savings?
One member who signs up for our Money Saver Challenge and replies to at least 5 of the 7 daily posts will win a $25 gift card!
Click here to sign up & join in the other daily activities:
Join Our Money Saver Challenge! WIN a $25 Gift Card & Bonus Prizes, Too!!
- The Money Saver Bonus 2 Giveaway starts 2/24/13 at 1am (ET) and ends 2/28/13 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to 5 of the 7 daily posts with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible
entries to receive a CafeMom Travel Mug.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 3/7/13.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.