Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas
I did a lot of Christmas shopping on line this year, I signed up for the free trial of amazon prime so I could get the free shipping with every intention of canceling it! I even tried to find the number to call earlier this week to cancel, but couldn't find it, then I got busy and forgot. Sure enough $79 was charged to my debit card this am, bringing it close to being overdrawn, thank goodness dh had some extra money I will put in my acct to avoid overdrawing it! Now that it posted to my acct the number to call also posted so I can cancel it! I wonder how long it will take for them to refund the money? Ugh so mad at myself!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Replies (21-24):
matreshka
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:28 PM

Oh no!  I did do the free trial last year and cancelled in time.  I do hope they refund your money.  I use amazon a lot but don't think its worth it.

sakpoints
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:39 PM

good luck!  I have done something similar.  Now when I sign up for these type programs I make sure I program the phone and account numbers in my phone with a reminder about a week before the cancellation deadline.

TonyaO
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:22 PM
That is a great idea! Thanks

Quoting sakpoints:

good luck!  I have done something similar.  Now when I sign up for these type programs I make sure I program the phone and account numbers in my phone with a reminder about a week before the cancellation deadline.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nmaxwell816
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Amazon prime is given to students at half the price. So I only pay $39 a year and get the same benefits!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)