Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just Here Me Out.....

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:34 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hey Mommies!

I have a 4 year old daughter and she has all my attention. My health had stopped me to work because I can't do a 9 to 5 job. I was in and out of the hospital and doctor's office at the end of last year and was wondering what was going on with me. I was diagnoised with lupus (plus other health problems). I have days when I'm in so much pain and I have moments during those days when I do feel a little better so I started looking online for something that I can do to earn some money. I found an online job that I can work my own hours whenever I want to do it. I'm dead serious, this online job is so easy. Only thing you're doing is copying and pasting.They will provide u everything u need to be successful. The Unlimited Training, Mentoring and Support from ur co-workers, plus the tools that u need for the job. It's really a win win situation. Seriously this online job is not a scam at all. Whenever I do get online to work, I do earn money that day. I was the type of person that was hesitate at first but I was like what the heck and I gave in. Ur really earning honest money for  few to little hours a day. I'm not lying or scamming anyone.

The money you make, you will receive the SAME DAY! Like I said, it's really easy to do. Just check out the website: www.makemoneyasap.tk and I will get you started today if ur interested. You won't be disappointed with the outcome. I guarantee that you will earn cash in your pockets. This is an honest job for women like us that are stay at home mommies. You can personally email me at sweet_as_candyland@yahoo.com for more information if you're seriously interested. My name is Candice.

Also, I'm looking for friends. NEED TALKS WITH OTHER WOMEN NOT LITTLE KIDS. LOL

Thanks ladies for listening. Really needed it.

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mamabear0791
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:50 AM

I hope you are able to get your lupus under control. I'm just beginning to learn about it myself. Doc wants me tested for it after an unusual bunch of allergy/asthma attacks and pain in my joints. i'm working a full-time job right now, but I may be interested in your online business when summer rolls around. 

jesusgirl76
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:42 PM
I pray the Lord gives you a blessing of physical healing. I am also interested in your home based business. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hershey417
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:43 AM
@mamabear0791 - I'm always in pain. I was visiting my sister for Christmas in Texas, the day after Christmas I was in so much pain. I couldn't even do anything. My sister lives in a townhouse and I just couldn't make it up to the spare room upstairs. So she made me a spot in the living room. Believe me I do have my good days and I have my bad ones. And I'm still sick right now. I go the doctor just about every week. What's so sad is that all the nurses know me. Plus, I'm anemic, vitamin d deficient, fluid from my feet to my knees, and don't forget asthma. I guess mine is getting severe or something because they say that if I get me a job outside of home, that I'll be a liability. So that's why I looked into working online. Finding something to try to ease my mind and money for support to take care of my 4 year old.

@jesusgirl76 - Thank you for those kind words. I don't get that from many people.

Ladies - Only thing you’re doing is copying and pasting. You will be provided with unlimited training, support and mentoring team, plus 100% commission. The money you make, you will receive the SAME DAY! Just check out my website: www.makemoneyasap.tk and if ur still interested in what u see just email me personally at hershey417@hotmail.com if u want to get started or want more information. You won't be disappointed with the outcome! I guarantee you will cash in your pockets. It's not a scam; this is an honest job for women like us that just want to earn extra money.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)