Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

i need to get new pants for work blah

by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:04 AM
Replies (11-20):
BeachLifeMama
by Dawn on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Same here. I find good condition brand clothes at Goodwill. I used shop at Express when I can afford it but now I refuse to pay full price when i can buy it at Goodwin.

Quoting matreshka:

I often find brand new clothes at goodwill or salvation army.  Also, they are expensive but I found that Express pants last for years.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Idntreallycare
by Bronze Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:29 PM

just because you work there doesn't mean you wear clothes form there

jalex
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 8:29 PM

I bought some NICE stuff on ebay very cheap some new, some looked it ;)

cherishhope
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:02 PM
I have to get some work clothes this weekend but luckily my boss takes care of 50%.
AzariahsMother
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Shopping is always fun!

TonyaO
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:27 PM
That is an awesome idea!

Quoting bookworm14:

I hate shopping for work clothes!! My work is having an event this wee - we could bring in clothes we didn't want anymore. Then for $2 a bag, you can shop thru what others donated. The funds (and probably leftovers) will benefit a couple charities in town.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diaperstodating
by Angel on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:34 PM
You got the job! Awesome! That seems like a great place to work. Do you get a discount?
P.johnson
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:46 PM

I went today with my sister she was looking for the same thing. We went to kohls and Marshall's She found some really nice pants for $7 for her I even got some. Even though I don't know were I wearing them too. lol

bookworm14
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:54 AM
It'll be interesting! I normally need to try things on before I buy, guess I could always donate things I pick up that end up not fitting.

Quoting TonyaO:

That is an awesome idea!

Quoting bookworm14:

I hate shopping for work clothes!! My work is having an event this wee - we could bring in clothes we didn't want anymore. Then for $2 a bag, you can shop thru what others donated. The funds (and probably leftovers) will benefit a couple charities in town.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jilligan362
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:22 AM

I've bought work pants at thrift stores for $2 a pair and were in perfect condition. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)