Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Moms who like swagbucks.... UPDATED EDITED:PHOTO ADDED

I have found another site that is just as awesome so I thought I would share. The minimum payout is 100 points and they have tons of giftcards to choose from. I haven't been on there very long and already have 541 points. Everyone is really great there too. 

http://www.instagc.com/users/join/43852

you'll have to copy and paste not sure how to make it clicky

So I got my first check from this site today. It's really easy to earn points and you can earn as little or as much as you want. Some of the members earn over a $100 a day and everyone there is really nice. 

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Replies (11-20):
taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:41 PM

I joined that site last week or so.   I'm on so many sites, though, that I sometimes forget about some of them.  This is one I've forgotten about.  Here's a link for those who want it.

hollamissy
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Bump to check this out later
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diaperstodating
by Queen24Princes on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Thank you
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EmmasMommy2011
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:57 AM

Your Welcome Ladies! Since getting the first check I've already cashed out again for another $10 check. 

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:03 AM

yay thanks

lillucky8
by Jen on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Hmm. Maybe ill check it out. I use swagbucks but dont have the time to devote to all the things needed to get the big numbers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
silct89
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:25 AM

does anyone else have issues qualifying for the surveys? I don't seem to qualify for any of them...

EmmasMommy2011
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:30 PM

The surveys are hit and miss. A lot of memebers on the site have that issue too. 

Quoting silct89:

does anyone else have issues qualifying for the surveys? I don't seem to qualify for any of them...

silct89
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:52 PM
Ok just making sure it's not just me!
Quoting EmmasMommy2011:

The surveys are hit and miss. A lot of memebers on the site have that issue too. 

Quoting silct89:

EmmasMommy2011
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Just cashed out for another $10 check and just got my last $10 check in the mail. 3 checks in less than 3 weeks. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)