Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Legit work from home Mom's!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:06 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hello ladies,

Well I currently started to work from home doing my own Avon business. It is great!!! I actually didn't think it was going to be this much fun. Best of all I'm really making and seeying some money....I know their is more money in it and I would like to share that with you all. I've been one of those moms that has tried  alot of different work from home things but they ended up being scams...But this is very honest work ladies. If you like beauty and style, then you will be has excited as me :) Of course like every woman I love make up and anything that has to do w/ beauty...well here is your chance to start your own business and all you need to start is $10.00 and it's for your start off kit...everything you will need to start your own business is here. Hey if you have any questions inbox me.

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Jan. 31, 2013 at 12:58 AM
Ice thought about it. My grandma sold Avon for years as a second income to her work at UNM. For a pt gig, it wasn't bad.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JakeandEmmasMom
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:38 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm glad you found something that works for you!

Around here a lot of the Avon ladies have stores set up in strip malls and at the mall.  I would think it would be really hard to compete with that.

Bangle
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I tried other direct sales too.  Avon was the cheapest start up, but since they changed the biweekly sales quota to earn the discount, it was not worth it to me.  But certainly good luck to you, hope it goes well.

specialwingz
by Corey on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:25 PM

I've sold both, Avon and Mary Kay, at different points in my past.  I've found that the cost of promoting the business far exceeds the nominal amount made from any sales.  Catalogs, samples, sign up fees, membership fees (for personal sales website), etc...I just found myself paying more in to the companies than I was getting to keep for myself.  It just wasn't worth all the time I put into it.

lilly4911
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Thank you so much!!!! well do you think it would be hard for you to sell....maybe it will be alittle easier because people know the quality :) Maybe you could have your own store....Or maybe you can be a leader.....and still get paid by hiring people....their are alot of opportunity provided here for woman....we just have to take it....

lilly4911
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 9:55 PM

We no longer pay for the website is all free of charge...and they have so many opportunity now, its ridiculous what these people are making in money....I am very positive about this opportunity....Avon has changed allot....You should try it again....You only invest $10.00 for your starting kit....When you go to get your SAMPLES AND BOOKS....You really dont waist much....100 books are only $20.00 not bad....on my first order i made $80.00 not bad at all for only handing out my books.....You have to give it a try if you are really interested and serious about your CAREER...

KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I have no market here. None of my friends or family would be interested, and I'm not a huge fan of Avon products myself. My skin doesn't tolerate a whole lot.
but I wish you luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Queen_Bree
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 10:59 PM
1 mom liked this

good luck

nmaxwell816
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck

lilly4911
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Thank you so much!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN