Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas
Hi everyone! I am very new to coupons that kind if overwhelm me but I want to buy a few things that I can get from bulk stores but u saw this thing online that bulk stores aren't exactly cheaper.
What do you think? I'm making a trip tomorrow so any help would be great
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Replies (11-14):
DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:43 PM
When I was a single mom, I had a company membership to Cosco, wasn't much and my grandma and I shared the discounts on gas. However, as a larger family I haven't found a reason to justify the membership dues. Still find things here cheaper than on base or bulk stores.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachLifeMama
by Beachy on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:51 PM

This. 

Quoting lillucky8:

I buy some things at bjs, they take bjs coupons and manufacturer coupons on the same item, with those they are cheaper, and usually bigger. I only buy things im certain will be used.

victoriaherring
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:48 PM
I've found coupons to be cheaper. I get so much for free or 75%+ off and that just doesn't happen at bulk stores. I do like going to Sams for a few things, but its just to expensive most of the time. Our grocery budget is so small that I get the bare minimum and a few stock up items. In the long run it helps though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
circupon
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:42 AM

So far I have found batteries cheaper at the warehouse stores. I am all about matching coupons with sales, hence our name :). And make sure to get the store loyalty cards (e.g. drugstores, supermarkets). I am sure you will find your groove. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)