Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Update on Property management job

Posted by   + Show Post

Well, we all discussed it last night and we will be paid for doing this plus have an option to purchase the house outright next year as the owner lives far away and is doing his own thing there.

We are having a contract drawn up and we are going to bring it by my lawyer but I'm sure it will be fine.  We were able to discuss exactly what is expected from us, liability, payment etc and DH and I think it is a good move.

Thanks for all of your responses on my question about all this.  I was better prepared to talk to the owner because of you ladies!

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Replies (11-19):
nmaxwell816
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Awesome!

lyrick24
by Melissa on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:02 PM

im glad you decided to take the job. will this allow dh to quit his job he is working that stresses him out?

DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:29 PM
Sounds wonderful, Congrats.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
matreshka
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Yes, we are very thrilled about it.  We like the area where we live so its a great deal we think.

Quoting kimberlync:

That is great! The fact that he also gave you the option of purchasing the home next year is amazing!

matreshka
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Unfortunately not, but he has some other options for work he is considering.  Taking this on will help us actually have some savings for later in life.

Quoting lyrick24:

im glad you decided to take the job. will this allow dh to quit his job he is working that stresses him out?

AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:29 AM

That's great!

BeachLifeMama
by Beachy on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Congrats!

a_and_j_momma
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Sounds great. Congrats
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ausomezombie2.0
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:27 PM
That's great!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)