Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

No Plastic Surgery!

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:46 PM
  • 0 Replies

Jill's story is amazing: "I feel better about my body than I have in a very long time. Of course with significant weight loss and babies the skin isn't the same:) one month ago and 6 wraps later I'm sold and shocked at the results. The wrap...s have tightened, toned, and improved my skin appearance. I was blessed with horrible stretch marks during my pregnancies. I thought I would have to live with them forever. The wraps have improved my stretch marked mis-shaped skin!!! It all sounds crazy and I wouldn't believe it if it hadn't been me!!! When I had friends telling me about wraps I thought they were crazy!! Guess they were....because this is crazy! I have to share this with everyone I can because it doesn't matter whether you've lost weight, need to lose, or have problem areas....you need to try this! This picture shows a front and side view before any wraps and after 6 wraps. I had a noticeable change after 1 wrap. It's important to note that I did NOT change my eating or exercise routine during this time."

Join: Health/Wealthy Mom

It does not matter where you are but where you are goin.      

~Tough times do not last, Tough people do!~

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN