Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Do You Need More QUALITY TIME With Your Family?

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:42 AM
  • 1 Replies

Hey there Mommies!

I'm a single mom of a 3-year-old boy. I was having a hard time making ends meet.. I searched months and months(literally), for a legit work at home job, but found nothing but SCAMS! I seriously almost gave up my dream of being a stay at home mommy. Then I found the company I work with now.."Work FOR Yourself, Not BY Yourself" was what caught my eye.. So I requested information, sat in on a webcast, and started that day. I have the most AMAZING mentor, and that's my favorite thing about working on this team. You really never have to work alone. There's no selling (which was great because I am NOT a sale's person). No inventory, No parties. No need to bug people I know in order to earn money. And No MLM . I am completely in love with my job now, and in love with the fact that I can work while I take my son to the park or the library! On top of that, I get to help people switch to a healthier lifestyle AND save money! I could seriously go on and on about this wonderful experience that seriously gave my son and myself a whole new start. I'd love to share this opportunity with anyone and everyone! 

If you're interested, please feel free to PM me, or e-mail me: BPearson9317@gmail.com 

Don't hesitate to give your kids what they deserve: YOUR TIME!

jugglinggiving mom gift

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 4:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
missmommy0709
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 5:10 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)