Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas
so what's going on in your house tomorrow? Who are you rooting for? What's on the menu?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Replies (11-20):
sweetmissy_05
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:57 AM

We're having friends over for dinner and watching the game.  Not really rooting for anyone but I know the 49'ers are popular.

Having chili, chips and salsa, dinner rolls, and red velvet cupcakes.

ausomezombie2.0
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:58 AM
We're having friends over ordering some food cooking some treats and rooting for the Niners
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:51 PM
My mom always takes the girls in the family out to eat during the game :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Torres2566
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Ravens and getting a game day bucket from KFC

ttc1rainbow
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Ravens!!

Wings, mexican lasagna (SP?) Beer for the boys, cocktails for the girls, nachos, veggie platter. Whatever everyone else brings!

shelldawn
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:37 PM

49er's all the way! We will be having pizza, hot wings, and a vegetable platter. Oh yeah and beer, lots of beer!

TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Im rooting for the Saints. :-) My kids have all their saints gear on.
Not really having a party, Dh gets off at 4 or 5 today. But im making a turkey gumbo for dinner.
pinkcoffeecup
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:18 PM

I actually don't care who wins. Because the Green Bay Packers are not playing.  I am making some venison steak with mushroom red wine gravy, cuscus and garden salad.  Then do have some chips and salsa for the game. I want to make some toast things out of a loaf of some crusty bread I picked up at this Croation market by our house. I was thawing out this cheese ball from the holidays I had in the freezer. That was vacuum wrapped.  Figured spread some cheese on the toasts. Have it with the venison or maybe a a snack during the game.  I had my butterflied venison filets marinading over night in red wine and garlic.  I pulled the meat from the marinade this morning.  Will just brush some olive oil n the meat then grill them.  No not having anyone over for the game. Just dh and I.   I got to work Monday. So no alcoholic beverages tonight.  Well maybe just one cocktail.   That's about it.

mom2theA-team
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:19 PM
5 moms liked this

Jers.
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:30 PM

The Budweiser Clydesdales.

Kids are going to parties and we cooked a few dishes for them to bring.  I will enjoying my quiet house.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN