Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so what's going on in your house tomorrow? Who are you rooting for? What's on the menu?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Replies (11-20):
sweetmissy_05
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:57 AM

We're having friends over for dinner and watching the game.  Not really rooting for anyone but I know the 49'ers are popular.

Having chili, chips and salsa, dinner rolls, and red velvet cupcakes.

ausomezombie2.0
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:58 AM
We're having friends over ordering some food cooking some treats and rooting for the Niners
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:51 PM
My mom always takes the girls in the family out to eat during the game :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Torres2566
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Ravens and getting a game day bucket from KFC

ttc1rainbow
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Ravens!!

Wings, mexican lasagna (SP?) Beer for the boys, cocktails for the girls, nachos, veggie platter. Whatever everyone else brings!

shelldawn
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:37 PM

49er's all the way! We will be having pizza, hot wings, and a vegetable platter. Oh yeah and beer, lots of beer!

TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Im rooting for the Saints. :-) My kids have all their saints gear on.
Not really having a party, Dh gets off at 4 or 5 today. But im making a turkey gumbo for dinner.
pinkcoffeecup
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:18 PM

I actually don't care who wins. Because the Green Bay Packers are not playing.  I am making some venison steak with mushroom red wine gravy, cuscus and garden salad.  Then do have some chips and salsa for the game. I want to make some toast things out of a loaf of some crusty bread I picked up at this Croation market by our house. I was thawing out this cheese ball from the holidays I had in the freezer. That was vacuum wrapped.  Figured spread some cheese on the toasts. Have it with the venison or maybe a a snack during the game.  I had my butterflied venison filets marinading over night in red wine and garlic.  I pulled the meat from the marinade this morning.  Will just brush some olive oil n the meat then grill them.  No not having anyone over for the game. Just dh and I.   I got to work Monday. So no alcoholic beverages tonight.  Well maybe just one cocktail.   That's about it.

mom2theA-team
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:19 PM
5 moms liked this

Jers.
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:30 PM

The Budweiser Clydesdales.

Kids are going to parties and we cooked a few dishes for them to bring.  I will enjoying my quiet house.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)