Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas
so what's going on in your house tomorrow? Who are you rooting for? What's on the menu?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Replies (31-40):
mom2ljh
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:18 PM
Good luck with that, lol.

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

Im rooting for the Saints. :-) My kids have all their saints gear on.

Not really having a party, Dh gets off at 4 or 5 today. But im making a turkey gumbo for dinner.

DragonMother10
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Not sure where I am going to see it. My husband has to work, so going to be with my dad and brother. We are Steelers fans always, but today we are Ravens fans. The only time we are because we hate the Ravens, but we don't want the 49ers to be tied with Pittsburgh.
squeekers
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this

GoddessBaker
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Nothing, my husband is in the field. Rooting for the Ravens though. Just to be different. We're from CA, everyone we know will be rooting for SF, including my son's bio dad, who has an unhealthy obsession with them lol...thus the reason why even the colors make me cringe nowadays. My teams the Packers anyway, has been since I was 10.

nickellmomof2
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Rooting for the Niners!  Even though I'm a Seahawks fan at heart!

amommyslife03
by New Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:58 PM
everyone in our house beside my oldest is going for the ravens hes going for 49ers

were having meatball subs and a tray of mixed sweets cupcakes brownes eclaries crean horns ect... chips all kinds of drinks and what ever else i get in the mood to bake
not doing much today cleaning laundry relaxing catching up on dvr reading a book about it
johnny4ever
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Ravens!

JLah
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:12 PM

We are having a few friends over. We having a kid frienly party. We are having pizza,snacks and dessert bar. Everyone is going for the niners.

Onesecsmile
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:14 PM
SF! I live in the SF Bay Area so I have to root for them! I normally would root for The Pats but they did not make it this year! :(
Tangula
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Hello I'm going to a Superbowl party and I'm going with Baltimore
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)