Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Do you buy diapers from Costco?

Posted by   + Show Post

Well my little sister is in TX I'm in NE.My family will be taking her two younger kids for a while. So she can get on her feet. She is trying to break away from a very abusive relationship. Anyway the 2 little ones are 2 and 13 months old. Both in diapers so will be buying diapers again. Haven't done that in a while my youngest is 8.

Just looking for the best way of going about this with out breaking the bank. I remeber the days when I had two in diapers and that can add up fast. We do have a memebership to costco was thinking that would be the best idea. What do you think?

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Replies (41-45):
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Costco is great for flat rate but sometimes the deal is better with coupons at a store. Especially Target. Sometimes they offer a gift card with a $20 diaper purchase, stuff like that

MissyB1011
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:50 AM
I was just happy that around the time they raised the prices my son was getting out of diapers & wearing underwear!

Quoting P.johnson:

I've been hearing a lot of people say that getting the Diapers at Target are just as cost effective. Which is making me really happy I'm close to a target and have to drive a little bit for my Costco. Also not renewing that membership. So something to think about for sure.

Quoting MissyB1011:

I love Costco diapers. However, they raised the price on them. Even when they have them in the coupon flyer, it is still cheaper per diaper to buy Target's brand.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JakeandEmmasMom
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:46 AM

We bought Huggies from Costco when they were in diapers. 

Marz31
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:21 PM

We used cloth and then when DD outgrew the stash and I just KNEW she'd be totally out of diapers in a month or two, so no need to get larger ones! HA! (was a year+ later) we started buying Target house brand (Up and Up) diapers. cheaper than costco's, probably the best diapers we ever used. 

AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:49 PM

I don't buy. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)