Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas
Anyone getting started on it already?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Replies (11-20):
mama2alex04
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Cleaning and purgings starting this week where we are now before we move over into our new rental home and have all our stuff moved in that is currently in storage.  When we get that in it will be major purge mode!!! I know stuff got moved that we don't need or want, so out it will go!!

tiredmomfor2
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:39 PM
I am forever organizing, sorting, purging and cleaning. :)
Today was a big day though. Went through an empty bedroom and master closet. Got rid of a bunch and moved a lot of stuff around. Tomorrow is the other two bedrooms and closets upstairs. hem moving back downstairs to go through everything down there again.
chrisnjoesmom
Dreaming of cooler weather so we can enjoy the outdoors!
Yesterday at 8:15 PM
by Adrienne on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:13 PM
Yes I've been getting our winter clothes ready to put in the attic
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jilligan362
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Dh and I started going through our clothes as well as ds's clothes to donate if that counts. 

lillucky8
by Jen on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:55 PM
I am always going thru the kids things bc they are jumping sizes so fast, i do need to go thru my things and purge alot of prebaby clothes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GrandmaSherry
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:32 PM

I don't know if you would call it "Spring Cleaning," but our last child at home got married in December.  In the weeks leading up to her wedding, hubby and I started going through closets and boxes.  We took lots of things to the consignment store...and some to our local ministries store.  We threw things out too.

Today, I cleaned out more things and fixed all the kids' bedrooms upstairs. They had been staying with us some over the holidays and things had become pretty messy again.  Now that everyone is back to their own place, I spent all day getting the house back in order.  Feels good.

~FRUGALISTAS MOD~

a_and_j_momma
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:22 AM
I keep my house very clean so have never needed to spring clean
chrissysnow22
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:13 AM
Imogene no snow here so I ha e no excuse

Quoting erienne06:

I usually wait until March to start mine when there's less chance for snow.
chrissysnow22
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:14 AM
Awesome. I clean year round also so it's no big deal when spring comes around. However I like to go through my closet and get rid of clothes and move furniture around etc..

Quoting a_and_j_momma:

I keep my house very clean so have never needed to spring clean
chrissysnow22
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:15 AM
Doesn't a clean house feel amazing!?

Quoting GrandmaSherry:

I don't know if you would call it "Spring Cleaning," but our last child at home got married in December.  In the weeks leading up to her wedding, hubby and I started going through closets and boxes.  We took lots of things to the consignment store...and some to our local ministries store.  We threw things out too.

Today, I cleaned out more things and fixed all the kids' bedrooms upstairs. They had been staying with us some over the holidays and things had become pretty messy again.  Now that everyone is back to their own place, I spent all day getting the house back in order.  Feels good.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)