Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

What's the best thing you've ever bought at a dollar store?

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:00 AM
  • 48 Replies

I once found some extra sharp cheddar Cracker Barrel cheese, I bought 6 and put them in the freezer!

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DiANAiVELiSSE
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:17 AM

they have those @ the dollar tree here in FL.. actually I find alot of good finds there so I can't really specify what was the BEST find for me! I do know that i go there every pay week and "re-stock" with these finds clapping

Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:45 AM

Me too, there are lots of items I buy regularly, but our 99 cents only store has these things that only come in once in a while and make me so happy!

la_bella_vita
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I mostly go there  for craft supplies for the kid's, lol

matreshka
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:08 PM

A small keytar with rainbow brite on it.  DH and I played with it for HOURS lol.  the dollar stores suck around here.

alexsmomma06
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Not sure, but I love the dollar tree! DD had a Gingerbread house party before Christmas and the dollar store is where I got all the candy and they had full cover child aprons! Each kid got one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erienne06
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:17 PM
Guava juice and spices
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mary841108
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:21 PM

i get a lot from there. Most of my cleaning supplies, craft supplies, holiday decorations, birthday decorations, dish towels, ect ect has come from the dollar tree and nobody even knows lol

specialwingz
by Corey on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:31 PM

To be honest, I don't frequent the dollar stores.  I just don't have any that are that close to me.  However, when I did go once, I found some of those flexible cutting mats.  I think I paid $3 for the pack of 2.  Those are so handy for cutting up veggies/meats and pouring into soups/stews!

Dimples303
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:08 PM

I buy a lot from the dollar store! Usually always paper towels, cleaning supplies, aluminum foil, dishware, hand soap, greeting cards, nail polish, school supplies, picture frames, hair ties... At our dollar store everything is actually 1.00 and they always have really awesome things there! I love it!! :)

autiemama516
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Dollar Tree maybelline makeup!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)