Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

If you had the means to live non-frugally would you? Or would you still do somethings the frugal way? 

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:54 PM
Replies (31-37):
Medusa686
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 4:37 PM

I think I would still be frugal.  Today we were at Target and I got bath tissue on sale. I'd still by the tissue on sale if I didn't need to be frugal.  Why pass up a bargain ! I would have a nicer home with higher end appliances and large luxury kitchen etc. But when I look at large houses the first thing that comes to mind is how much it costs to heat them.  I would still not have a luxury car because I think its a magnet for people who want to rob you or follow you.  So I guess I'd still be frugal.

chrissysnow22
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 5:12 PM
I would continue to live frugally. It's just a part of who I am.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AAubrey829
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:28 PM

I think I would always live frugally in some ways becuase I was raised that way. One of the only things I would change would be to travel more often because I love it but right now I just don't have the money to travel the way I would like too.

tnovak
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:58 PM

frugal, I want to set a good example for my kids

a_and_j_momma
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:43 PM
I would continue on my path. I make good money but still like to save
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
flprincessmom
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:16 AM

I would still live frugally...I love getting the most for my $$$$$  but I would put away for the kids future & mine, and would love to travel more...

thefiregoddess
by Optimus Prime on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:40 AM

I'll never stop. I have been homeless. It kills me to see people on TV (Kardashian idiots come to mind) with those big houses.. the only thing I can think of is god their electric bill must suck, even with their income!

I wont ever stop, I dont see the point in spending money when I dont have to.

Have to work for the money.. might as well spend time to save it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)