Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Looking for ten ladies to give body wraps a try

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:59 AM
  • 11 Replies
Hello Divas! Im looking for ten ladies to try the IT Works products. I just became a distributor and so I am looking for testemonials (before and after pics). What it does is detoxes your body and shrinks inches off your wrapped area. The more water you drink during and after the process (45 minutes) the more toxins are flushed out of your body. The wraps are made of all natural, safe ingredients fir those who are curious. I was amazed when I tried them and fell in love. I just had to become a distributor. Thanks for your time and help ladies!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Humanoid
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:01 AM
how much are they?
Idntreallycare
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:01 AM

how much does it cost to try it?

thinkpinkBrandy
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Usually $30 per wrap but for my ladies willing to do testemonials (before and after) it is $25. After you try your first wrap (and fall in love) you have the option to become a loyal customer and get great discounts.
DieselsMom
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:10 AM

They don't work! Sorry about your investment :(

thinkpinkBrandy
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:12 AM
They worked for me. I wouldnt have invested before trying, that wouldnt have been smart.
thinkpinkBrandy
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Results

Real results :)
DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:18 PM

going to pass, but thank you..

thinkpinkBrandy
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:47 PM
No problem :)

Quoting DawnPratt23:

going to pass, but thank you..

scorpiobabes
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:12 PM

I'd be interested, but if you're looking for testimonials, wouldn't you offer the wraps free so that you can get a truly unbiased opinion? Suppose it doesn't work-are you going to give me my money back? How would I know that you would actually use my testimonial if it didn't work? I don't think I'd want to spend $25 on the chance that it might NOT work-sorry but no thank you.

thinkpinkBrandy
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:44 AM
In all honesty I would offer them free for testemonials but as I said I am just starting in this business and have to tread cautiously until I find my bearings. As for if it did not work I offer a money back guarantee if it does not work by the second wrap because that is when I saw my results. I looked into the product before just diving into it. I do let everyone know who does wrap that it doesnt always work right away and with some it doesnt yield results. I have a firm belief in treating others the way you want to be treated and would not just put a person out like that. It isnt right.

Quoting scorpiobabes:

I'd be interested, but if you're looking for testimonials, wouldn't you offer the wraps free so that you can get a truly unbiased opinion? Suppose it doesn't work-are you going to give me my money back? How would I know that you would actually use my testimonial if it didn't work? I don't think I'd want to spend $25 on the chance that it might NOT work-sorry but no thank you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)