Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

after this small victory, i might start couponing more

Last friday I got a few extra things for over the weekend since bil will be living with us for a couple weeks. Walmart has krusteaz cookie mix for $1, and I found a coupon online for $1 off. Got it for free. And I price matched pillsbury cinnamon rolls for $1 each tube, and had a $1 off 2 coupon, so got two $2 cinnamon roll tubes for $1 total.d I've never made out that good. Lol. And we got federal taxes back (still waiting on state) so im stocking up a bit since I found mac n cheese on sale 5/$1 and 10ct boxes of fruit rollups and motts gummies 8/$6
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Replies (21-22):
finnbar
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Oh, coupons are the way to go! It's like extra money. What state do you live in? I am in SC and use southernsavers.com to quickly find sales with coupon match ups. Just last night I went to Bi-lo and Publix and bought $107 worth of food and diapers for $30. My coupon value was more than the cash I spent!

Quoting cookinmommyof1:

Last friday I got a few extra things for over the weekend since bil will be living with us for a couple weeks. Walmart has krusteaz cookie mix for $1, and I found a coupon online for $1 off. Got it for free. And I price matched pillsbury cinnamon rolls for $1 each tube, and had a $1 off 2 coupon, so got two $2 cinnamon roll tubes for $1 total.d I've never made out that good. Lol. And we got federal taxes back (still waiting on state) so im stocking up a bit since I found mac n cheese on sale 5/$1 and 10ct boxes of fruit rollups and motts gummies 8/$6

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
finnbar
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Here is what I got for $30
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN