Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

after this small victory, i might start couponing more

Last friday I got a few extra things for over the weekend since bil will be living with us for a couple weeks. Walmart has krusteaz cookie mix for $1, and I found a coupon online for $1 off. Got it for free. And I price matched pillsbury cinnamon rolls for $1 each tube, and had a $1 off 2 coupon, so got two $2 cinnamon roll tubes for $1 total.d I've never made out that good. Lol. And we got federal taxes back (still waiting on state) so im stocking up a bit since I found mac n cheese on sale 5/$1 and 10ct boxes of fruit rollups and motts gummies 8/$6
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Replies (11-20):
AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Great deals, and nice job. 

circupon
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Nice work!

Mom2Boys9501
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Great job.

you rock

aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:57 PM

whoo hoo...very nice

matreshka
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:05 PM

You are off to a good start, keep it up!  I noticed that with time couponing, stacking etc got a lot easier.

nmaxwell816
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:11 PM
Awesome
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
chrissysnow22
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Great savings
thefiregoddess
by Optimus Prime on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:57 AM

Do it! I regularly get paid to shop, and save 60-90%!

The key is to buy crap you dont usually eat and donate it, if it makes you money.

Don't be afraid to try something new. :)

Jacob1211
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:42 AM
Good for you!! The subject of couponing came up here recently and I felt very insulted by some folks who knocked it saying all you get is processed foods from it. Not true I said. There are coupons for nearly everything! This week alone I know of several for ground pork, pork tenderloin, sausage, lettuce, pasta, rice.....I could go on and on. Not sure where you live but there are also blogs that do matchups for stores including Walmart, Target, Safeway, Kroger stores, CVS, Walgreens, etc. they actually have direct links to the coupons you need as well as tell you the ones from the Sunday paper you will need.
www.forthemommas.com
www.livingrichwithcoupons.com
www.southerncalisavers.com
www.passionforsavings.com
www.coupons.com
www.target.com/coupons
Remember with stores like Target you can stack a store coupon with a manufacturer coupon for more savings. Good luck and feel free to inbox me if you need/want more help.
bertie4
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Good deal!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)