Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Valentine Coloring Pages: Free Hearts & Flowers! Do your kids like to make their own valentines?

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:51 PM
  • 5 Replies

Valentine Coloring Pages: Free Hearts & Flowers!

Posted by April Peveteaux

valentine coloring pagesIt's time to teach your kids about the beauty of Valentine's Day, and the best way to get them excited is to throw some Valentine coloring pages their way. For now, at least, your little ones only need to know that red is the primary color of the holiday, and cute pictures of birds and bees in love are to be colored. No need to discuss the actual birds and bees, and let's just skip the heartbreak talk until high school.

Luckily there are a ton of great places you can print out Valentine coloring pages for free! Here are some of the best:

valentine coloring pagesMake and Takes has got the market on cuteness cornered.

valentine coloring pagesNick Jr. -- Whether your toddler has a crush on Max or Olivia is the pig for her, they've got the Valentine coloring page for that.

valentine coloring pagesCrayola -- Not just coloring pages, Crayola also offers a fun Valentine's bingo game you can color and then play.

valentine coloring pagesDisney -- If your toddler loves Winnie the Pooh, like my toddler loves Winnie the Pooh, you won't want to skip the Disney coloring pages special Valentine's edition.

Do your kids like to make their own valentines? What are your favorites?

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:04 PM

aww....My DD used to love to do this.  Now she completely designs her own cards, complete with silk flowers and glitter and fancy designs. 

My granddaughter is too young this year, but NEXT year this Gramma will have her cutting & coloring!  LOL

JakeandEmmasMom
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Awesome! Caitlin loves these!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:15 PM

She has done it 1 year, but other wise she rather buy them. 

blueeyes2000
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:06 PM
My sone is three and this year he decorated Valentine day cards for grandmas and great grandmas. He loved it. He asked to make them.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
matreshka
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:07 PM

My youngest likes max and ruby. I am going to print some of these out, my oldest likes bingo.  We like to make our own valentines.  its a lot of fun.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)