Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

What do you drink? (not talking about alcohol)

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:48 PM
  • 65 Replies
2 moms liked this

Just for normal drinks throughout the day.  We have recently given up soda and I like to have something to sip on throughout the day.  We make tea, which I drink "half & half" style because I like a little bit of sweetness but not too much.  I drink juice some, but I water it down for the same reason.  I like things that most people would think taste "watered down."  Just a quirk I have.  But other than the tea, juice, and plain water...what else is there?  It's getting a little boring.

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:49 PM
That's all I drink lol. Lots of water, maybe a cup of coffee, and a little juice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiredmomfor2
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:56 PM
It is mainly coffee and water for me, with the occasional juice. We gave up soda about a month ago. It took me a few weeks to get used to not having it around. I will also drink hot tea and or iced tea.
For my kids. They can have juice and milk once a day and then water the rest of the day. Oh and they also love hot tea a couple times a week.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
OBImomma
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:58 PM
I drink watered down crystal light. I like fruit punch the best
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stacie03
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Water is all I drink. On a rare occasion I'll have tea, lemonade, or 100% juice, but that only happens once every 6 weeks or so if that. I'm happy with my water :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
import1a92
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:13 PM
Water

When I'm bored and want a little umph, I add a few drops of different flavors of Mio's Sweet Tea, Lemonade, Blueberry Lemonade, Strawberry Watermelon and Blueberry Pomegrante.

When I must have a carbonated drink,I have a Sprite Zero.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsApple
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:13 PM

We only drink water.Occasionally we'll get a diet soda.Hubby and our 6 yr old daughter will sometimes buy those sugar-free Hawaiian Punch Singles-To-Go packs to add to their waters but that's about it.

specialwingz
by Corey on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:37 PM

In the morning, it's coffee for me.  Can't starrt my day without my coffee.  then, throughout the day, it's mostly ice water and an occasional Crystal Light of some sort.  DF drinks tea.  But, I'm not much of a tea drinker.

zoo003
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I usually only drink water and tea during the day.    

sucker4myloves
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:47 PM

I also just gave up soda and have no useful suggestions. I'm on a half-and-half tea kick right now.

MAINSTREAM MOMS Wanna escape the crunch? Join us!
REDNECK MOMMIES Join to commune with your fellow country mamas!

LilySlim Diet days tickers

mybratsmom
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:26 PM
Protein shakes (I work out a lot), water, teas, fruit infused teas, smoothies, coffee...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)