Monday - Egg and Turkey Quiche
Tuesday - Chicken Pot Pie
Wednesday - Mexican Pizza
Thursday - Crockpot Chicken Parmesan
Friday - Not sure yet, we usually order Pizza.
Saturday & Sunday - Not sure yet. Going to go grocery shopping on Saturday.
Monday- Bacon chicken, veggies and potatoes.
Tues-Stuffed green peppers and mac and cheese
Weds- Taco chicken and mixed vegs
Thurs- Tacos w leftover chicken and salad
Fri- City chicken, mashed potatoes and peas
Sat-Something easy, chicken nuggets or something
Sun- Maybe baked ziti w green beans
Monday- Pork Roast w/ red potatoes
Tuesday- Beef Veggie Skillet
Wednesday- Breakfast for dinner. Probably sausage,waffles and potatoes
Thursday- Sausage/green bean bake
Saturday- Tater tot casserole
Breakfst is usually quick on the way out the door and the boys eat lunch at school or leftovers here.
Here's my restricted diet meal plan:
17 – 23, 2012
– fend for yourself breakfasts...grain-free pancakes and muffins,
eggs for omelets and poached eggs over veggie hash, and sausage gravy
to serve over waffle hash browns...veggie juice to drink
– taco salad
- crockpot apples & squash w/pork chops
– oriental chicken salad
- crockpot veggie & beef stew, grain free muffins (choice of
cinnamon or banana)
– TTA (tuna/tomato/avocado) salad OR New England clam chowder
- dinner at Ty's for his birthday
– bratwurst, side salad
- crockpot cheesy chicken & ham over steamed broccoli, tomato
salad, German chocolate torte for DH's birthday
– tuna patties, side salad
- crockpot Swiss steak w/peppers, mashed potatoes, green beans
– leftovers/clean out the fridge
- crockpot cabbage & ham hock stew, grain free muffins (choice of
cinnamon or banana)
– leftovers or fried pollock & veggies
- crockpot cheeseburger meatloaf, baked potatoes, steamed veggie mix
How do you cook the venison roast? Is there any special prep for it?
Last night we had hamburger helper, tonight will be baked chicken, stuffing and broccoli,. Not sure about the rest of the week yet
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMedia family
© 2015 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Already Joined? LOG IN