Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Get in shape in time for Spring!

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:42 AM
  • 3 Replies

Hi Mom Friends!

I am excited to tell you that Team Beachbody has reduced the price of its Turbo Fire Challenge Pack from $205 to $180, a great deal.  The Turbo Fire Challenge Pack includes:TurboFire® Challenge Pack
Item #: BCPTR180
TurboFire® is the intense cardio conditioning program from fitness innovator Chalene Johnson. Get leaner with exercises that can burn up to 9x more fat and calories than regular cardio, set to smoking-hot music.

Your Challenge Pack also includes:

Your first 30-day supply of Shakeology®-The Healthiest Meal of the Day®, delivered through Home Direct, our autoship program that ensures timely delivery of Shakeology to your doorstep every month.*
A FREE 30-day trial membership in the Team Beachbody® Club, where you'll find all the support you'll need to complete your Challenge.**†
Plus FREE standard shipping!
Shakeology Chocolate + Greenberry Combo available in single-serving packets only.

Item #: BCPTR180

TurboFire® is the intense cardio conditioning program from fitness innovator Chalene Johnson. Get leaner with exercises that can burn up to 9x more fat and calories than regular cardio, set to smoking-hot music.

Your Challenge Pack also includes:

• Your first 30-day supply of Shakeology®-The Healthiest Meal of the Day®, delivered through Home Direct, our autoship program that ensures timely delivery of Shakeology to your doorstep every month.*
  • A FREE 30-day trial membership in the Team Beachbody® Club, where you'll find all the support you'll need to complete your Challenge.**†
  • Plus FREE standard shipping!

Shakeology Chocolate + Greenberry Combo available in single-serving packets only.

Turbo Fire is my favorite Beachbody program!  I used Turbo Fire along with Chalean Extreme to help me lose the baby weight with both of my boys!  I worked out at home while the boys napped.  I became so inspired by Chalene's motivating workouts that I decided to become certified to teach Turbo Kick, which is the live class version of Turbo Fire.  Now I teach fitness classes!  I love Chalene's workouts and I am sure that you will too. 

My Beachbody team is starting a Challenge Group beginning March 4.  Perfect time to help you get in shape for spring.  If you are interested in starting a Beachbody workout, I would love for your to join our Challenge Group for accountability and motivation.  You will have the support of an entire team of coaches! 

If Turbo Fire isn't the right workout for you, there are plenty of other workouts to choose from like P90X, Insanity, Slim in 6, Chalean Extreme to name a few.  You can find them all at www.avcfitnesscoach.com.  Feel free to message me for more information!

I would love to work with you and help you get in shape for spring!

Let's get fit together!

Angela

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
JakeandEmmasMom
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:28 AM

When is Insanity going to go on sale?  Any idea?

avcfitness
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:07 PM

I don't know, I haven't heard anything but will let you know if I do!

avcfitness
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 7:48 PM

So not Insanity yet but P90X is on sale this month!  http://www.avcfitnesscoach.com/ if you're interested!  If you have questions just let me know!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN