Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Thinking of trying partylite

Posted by   + Show Post

Yes, I know people say it's a pyramid scheme, but I like their stuff so much anyway I figure it's worth joining for the discountI know a lot of people who buy it too, seems legitimate. I don't have my hopes too high, I figure with some hard work I could turn it into a decent part time job, get $400-$800 a month. Has anyone done this before, any advice?  Have you tried a network marketing job in general?

shrugging

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Replies (11-14):
Bangle
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:16 PM
I tried three different direct sales companies. I have since decided it was not for me. I did not like asking people to have parties, and only two of my friends actually ever hosted for me. If you have the "get up and go" then you should do fine.
matreshka
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:00 PM
i have never done it. At various points in time my friends have triedd various product sales like partylite. Only one made money she does goddess parties that sell 'marital aids'
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kehricke
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 4:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I was a consultant years ago, and always did well. I love the products and my friends do too. Recently I became active again and I don't regret it. If you are unsure, host a party of $350 in sales to earn your kit for free... Then look at the products that you earned and decide from there. It's way you didn't have to spend any money up front. If you want to make some extra money each month, then I say go for it. If you have any questions I'm more than happy to help you get answers. Good Luck with whatever decision you make.

Kristin

Clynn301
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Thanks for answering, I do have so many questions, mostly about if any of it would be a tax write off.  Can I ask why you got out?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN