Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Disney Land Season Pass Holders?

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:12 PM
  • 8 Replies

So, my B.I.L. wants to go to Disneyland. He's a great guy, but terrible at planning/saving. So, we decide that we will save up, go towards the end of the year.(squee) I know what my budget will be. B.I.L. says we should splurge for the annual pass because he reasons, "all you need to worry about is the hotel cost." *snort* sure, and we'll fuel the car with magical fumes, and eat fairy dust. So, is there anyone season pass holders? Do you guys save any money on it?

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mamavaness
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:56 AM

My mom has a season pass and it's a good investment but she lives like 15 minutes away from Disneyland and goes all the time. But if you do not live in southern california Im pretty sure you cant buy a season pass? But i may be wrong but last time I checked online thats what it said or maybe it was the monthly payments. not sure but you should look into that first. 

stillkim
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:28 AM

How often do you go?

Don't get sucked into the pass.

matreshka
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:02 AM

I know many people who have season passes to Six Flags but that is because its local.

lillucky8
by Jen on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:34 AM
I've never been but id imagine if you are only going one time season passes would be a waste. See how much a one day pass is and how many times you would have to go to make season passes worth it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:59 AM

I have no clue.  I have been 1 time and it was all paid for by my company. 

JakeandEmmasMom
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:06 AM

It depends on how many day's you're going for.  Once when we went to Disney World, it worked out slightly better for us to just get a season pass.  Then, we happened to be back in Florida later that year so we took a detour to Disney World to get more use out of it.

loyamom
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:51 PM

We have a pass but that is because we live 20 min away so it's very convenient. If you go lots, then it's a good deal, but if not, it's very expensive.

Moms Helping Moms Work at Home! www.homeisgreat.com 

bouncing mom

ciao_kitty
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Thanks ladies for all the input. I did some rough calculations, and it wouldn't make sense for us to go unless we lived near by. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)