Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Coupon Hogs

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 6:51 PM
  • 37 Replies
1 mom liked this

Now I love coupons as much as the next housewife but I know the biggest coupon hogs, they are hoarders and completely ruthless.   I think stores are sick of them and they are giving us all a bad names.  Do you know any people like this?

by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
johnny4ever
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep!

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:13 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't know anyone like that IRL.

KateyBrands
by Member on Feb. 28, 2013 at 7:49 PM
2 moms liked this

Yep! There was a lady in town who would go buy one Sunday paper from the machine, but would take all of them once it was opened!!!!! Now our town only sells them in one place, and you have to go to the cashier. 

CafeMom Tickers
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Feb. 28, 2013 at 8:02 PM
2 moms liked this

that is just SICK

Quoting KateyBrands:

Yep! There was a lady in town who would go buy one Sunday paper from the machine, but would take all of them once it was opened!!!!! Now our town only sells them in one place, and you have to go to the cashier. 

nmaxwell816
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Yes

a_and_j_momma
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't know anyone like that
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on Feb. 28, 2013 at 11:10 PM

Don't know anyone.

jessesbride
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:34 AM
4 moms liked this

Not in real life... I love to watch the show but it's stupid how they tend to do things.  Like making your children eat cereal they hate just b/c you got it free. That's ridiculous!   & being a hoarder just b/c you got ALL THIS FOR FREE... how about donating it to a FOOD pantry for those who cannot buy that stuff.  Especially on things that will go bad way before you get to them.  That's just nuts!

Liltdanh
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:38 AM
2 moms liked this

stores should see if it's on tape and go back as far as they can to get her turned in.  It's stealing.  

IQuoting KateyBrands:

EDDES
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 12:44 AM
1 mom liked this

sidesplittinglaughterCoupons are good; greed is not need though......I honestly do not know anyone that gets wild with Coupons!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN