Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

.99 Cents to Join! Fun & Profitable! No Home Parties Required~ High Commissions~

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:16 AM
  • 0 Replies

I am with Soylicious.com. I love the products. We sell things such as soy bean wax candles and tart chunks that are made from two types of American grown soybeans, with natural botanical oils added to give them a great scent. We also have soy soap, room sprays, and electric tart melters. ! Soylicious.com pays out a total of 50% (40%+10% upline) on every order. The START UP cost is only .99 cents. And 4.99 a month to remain active but I make more than that a month so I don't need to worry about it because it pays for itself. I have no minimum purchase requirements. There is Facebook discussion group to trade ideas and ask questions. We are always posting there and it's such a positive community. We have a weekly training conference call. And I have to say that our Mentors that are absolutely wonderful. I get my own personal website with a "My Story" page, so I can tell the world about my business.
There is a Control Panel for training and consultant information, I love this feature seeing how many views a day you've gotten with all the information you need.
An Affiliate Panel to track commissions and watch your team grow.
Each Month We Have A Cause Candle and 4.00 Dollars of Every One Sold Goes To That month's Cause!
I have searched a lot of companies and done a lot of things. This is one that I'm proud to be apart of.
My favorite product is probably our Melter Gems! There is a ring in each bag valued at $10 to $1000 dollars.
We have a Country Kitchen Collection ! Which Is My favorite From 12 Fragrances To Choose From. Blueberry Cobbler To Hot Apple Pie
by on Mar. 2, 2013 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)