Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Mark. Makeup and freebies! :-)

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:50 PM
  • 0 Replies

Want to get $135.00 of Mark. products for $38.00. Want to get a lifetime discount and not have to sell? I had looked into so many different companies and there was always some kind of catch...you either have to meet a sales quota, or party quota, or pay for your website, and so on. Mark. is one of the few companies where there is nothing hidden. No quotas, No hidden fees, you get at least 30% discount on everything for the rest of your life. I went into this with little to no motivation to sell...just wanted the disount...and I already have sold $600.00 in the last two months. We have corporate incentives if you do want to sell, and incentives when you have people sign up under you. There are soo many great things. Please use my referral code that is listed in the picture, and choose Sarah McGowan for the Mentor...she is awesome and is super helpful if you ever need advice on how to get your business started!!! 

I love the fact that you get everything in the picture for $38.00.....it is an amazing offer!!!

Make sure you email me after you sign up and let me know once everything goes through, I will then send you a special gift for joining....plus our Mentor also sends you a gift! :-) email: jrw.markrep@yahoo.com

Click this link to get started: www.meetmark.com 

by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)