Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

The Hunger Games Trilogy for Kindle ~ Only $5!!! Normally $53.97 ~ Hurry before they raise the price!

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:51 PM
  • 14 Replies
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this

Sure wish I had a Kindle!

specialwingz
by Corey on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:19 PM

You can download Kindle for PC here.  Then you can save the book to your computer and read it.  And, you'll have it already for if you DO get a Kindle.

heathercm26
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:49 PM
You r awesome!!! Great find. Thanks for posting. I just bought it on your recommendation lol. Im so psyched. Bring on the fight with dh. Lol he hates it when i read. There tend to be a lot of late nights. Cant help it. Im like a bing drinker.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
matreshka
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Thanks! I know some die hard fans with kindles who will love this.

matreshka
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:29 AM

I have a kindle, but I also downloaded the app for my pc and phone and I love being able to see National Geographic on a bigger screen and have my library in my phone for when I am stuck somewhere unexpectedly.

Quoting specialwingz:

You can download Kindle for PC here.  Then you can save the book to your computer and read it.  And, you'll have it already for if you DO get a Kindle.

matreshka
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Actually, for that price I decided to download it too and see what everyone's talking about.

Firenygirl180
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I bought it!  I don't have an extra $5 right now, but with baby due in less than a month it was a good purchase!

specialwingz
by Corey on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:54 AM

My Kindle goes EVERYWHERE with me for that very reason!

Quoting matreshka:

I have a kindle, but I also downloaded the app for my pc and phone and I love being able to see National Geographic on a bigger screen and have my library in my phone for when I am stuck somewhere unexpectedly.

Quoting specialwingz:

specialwingz
by Corey on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Me, too!  I hear all the hype.  And, my dd and granddaughter are always talking about it, too.  So, I figured I couldn't go wrong for $5.  And, how could I NOT share that great a deal with you great ladies?  LOL.

Quoting matreshka:

Actually, for that price I decided to download it too and see what everyone's talking about.

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Good price!

I got it for free a while back, and my DD has the set of books.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN