• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Taco pizza?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:30 AM
  • 6 Replies
Anyone have any idea how to reheat it without wilting the lettuce? We got one last night to help support a fund raiser and there's 2 pieces left that id love to eat for lunch but its got the lettuce and tomato etc already on it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
specialwingz
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Short of picking the lettuce of before heating, not really.  And, on that note, I eat it cold.  LOL.  But, then again, I like cold pizza.  A lot of people don't.

Gorilla_Mama
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Normally i eat cold pizza no problem but the refried beans are making me hesitant. Cold beans? Idk... Yeah I looked at picking it off but its shredded and kind of smushed into the beans I think if only succeed in mutilating it.

Maybe ill just save it for DH lol

Quoting specialwingz:

Short of picking the lettuce of before heating, not really.  And, on that note, I eat it cold.  LOL.  But, then again, I like cold pizza.  A lot of people don't.

kiske
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:37 PM
If I reheat it, I just throw it in the oven or the microwave. Yeah, the lettuce and tomato cook but I like it that way too.
occumommy
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Yeah short of mutilating your pizza there is no way to reheat it without cooking the lettuce, but it`s most likely already wilted because it was put on a hot pizza. And beans are actually pretty good cold just saying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Not sure

TheBabyFactory4
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 12:01 AM
this

Quoting specialwingz:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)