Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I cut my son , to save money. Help?

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:42 PM
  • 61 Replies

oooops lol I mean  cut my son hair to save money . But who else cut their kids hair to save money? 

dancing

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
little.worthen
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:43 PM
I cut my sons hair but not to save money. It's because he is ticklish and no hair dresser will do his hair..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
erienne06
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I cut my husband's hair
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CreziaMommyTo2
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:45 PM

we dont do it to save money, we cut his hair because he is ASD and DH is the only one he allows to cut it.

it actually costs us more, because after his hair cut he goes to the toy store and that usually costs us about $50

MrsWhite101610
by Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:46 PM
I was gonna say your poor boy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JaQuan_Jayla
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Why do he go to the toy store after his hair cut? lol

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

we dont do it to save money, we cut his hair because he is ASD and DH is the only one he allows to cut it.

it actually costs us more, because after his hair cut he goes to the toy store and that usually costs us about $50

JaQuan_Jayla
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:49 PM

sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

I was gonna say your poor boy

CreziaMommyTo2
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:51 PM

his reinforcement for sitting and allowing DH to give him a haircut.  do you have an ASD child?

Quoting JaQuan_Jayla:

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

pinkcoffeecup
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:51 PM

I do dh's.  Sure we have a place that charges 5$ for hair cuts for anyone kids or adults.  Dh is disabled. It's sometimes difficult to get him to the hair place. I have a electric clippers.

JaQuan_Jayla
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Well maybe i don't do it to save money lol it actually started when I was pregnant with my youngest and didn't feel like going to the barber shop, so i just cut his hair . But I am saving money tho , about 30 or 40 dollars a month . His hair grow fast.

Quoting little.worthen:

I cut my sons hair but not to save money. It's because he is ticklish and no hair dresser will do his hair..

Megan11587
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 4:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I dont think she was intending to bash you. No need to get defensive.

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

his reinforcement for sitting and allowing DH to give him a haircut.  do you have an ASD child?

Quoting JaQuan_Jayla:

Quoting CreziaMommyTo2:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)