Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Free Kindle Book: 5 Ingredient One Pot Meals

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:16 AM
  • 6 Replies

5 Ingredients One Pot Meals: Easy Slow Cooker Recipes for Busy Women

5 Ingredient One Pot Meals

Book Description

March 1, 2013
After a busy day, it is gratifying to come home to a warm, healthy meal that can be enjoyed with family and friends. If you are like me and love simple, family-friendly recipes that can satisfy your craving at the end of those busy days, then this is the perfect cookbook for you.

Since most of our schedules are packed, this cookbook has been designed to help you prepare easy no fuss meals. Each of these recipes has 5 or fewer ingredients (excluding staples like water, cooking spray, salt, pepper, and other optional ingredients) and don't require you to dirty any bowls, pots, or pans.

In addition, none of these recipes involve prep work like browning meats so you will be able to prepare your meals in only a few minutes and get on with your busy day. And let's not forget, most of the ingredients are easily found, and you probably already have them on hand already making cooking even more convenient for you.

With these 50 irresistible recipes, you will be ready to cook for your family and entertain your guests, all with little time and effort.

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I'm checking it out....thanks!

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Looks good!  Not a lot of overly processed food ingredients, either, which I find to be so typical in many crockpot recipes.

specialwingz
by Corey on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this

I know what you mean.  I'm a "whole" ingredient person, too.  Not sure why so many recipes call for "processed" ingredients.  It just isn't necessary, IMO.

Quoting michiganmom116:

Looks good!  Not a lot of overly processed food ingredients, either, which I find to be so typical in many crockpot recipes.

AzariahsMother
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:07 AM

tfs

BeachLifeMama
by Dawn on Mar. 10, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Thank you

nmaxwell816
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Thank you
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)