Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddler Shoes on Totsy?

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:44 AM
  • 7 Replies

Hi guys! I recently joined totsy but one thing has me concerned...no returns. They have a couple pairs of toddler sandals I'd love to get DD but the sizes are 7-8 and 9-10 and she's an 8. I'm afraid 7-8 would be too small, and the 9-10 too big. Anyone have any experience with their toddler shoes?

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:45 AM

Not the shoes, but I ordered 3 outfits that are on their way!

KenzieQsMommy
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Woohoo!!

Quoting michiganmom116:

Not the shoes, but I ordered 3 outfits that are on their way!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
specialwingz
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Well, seeing how summer isn't quite here yet, and kids tend to grow quickly, I'd go with the 9-10 myself.  I would think it's better to grow into than out of shoes.  

matreshka
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:16 PM

I don't think I would buy toddler shoes online.  FootBeats/StrideRite will often have sales and every pair we bought LO has been $20 or under and I know that they fit well.  There are many brands out there that just don't fit right.

specialwingz
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:21 PM

I'm a HUGE fan fo Stride Rite's!  All 4 of my kids spent their little growing years in Stride Rite's!  Good shoes during those young formative walking years are SO important!

Quoting matreshka:

I don't think I would buy toddler shoes online.  FootBeats/StrideRite will often have sales and every pair we bought LO has been $20 or under and I know that they fit well.  There are many brands out there that just don't fit right.

KenzieQsMommy
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 4:46 PM
I cant find a breathable pair of striderites and I hate spending more than $20 on toddler shoes. She'll grow out of them too fast.

Quoting matreshka:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AzariahsMother
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Well if you buy bigger I don't think that's such big problem.  I wouldn't buy the smaller ones.  I have never shopped there before.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)