Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have You Tried Listia Yet???

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:51 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

Well, have you?? You will love it. Listia is a place for you to sell whatever you don't want around the house anymore....books, toys, housewares, etc. You will love it.

Please use my rererral code-it's free and when you sign up, you automatically get 500 credits. I get bonus credits too. Thanks :)

https://www.listia.com/signup/903515

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jessica1078
by Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 2:48 AM
1 mom liked this

I'd use the referral link but I'm a listia junkie. I have won many auctions. I love it!!! but hopefully you can get some referal credits so heres a BUMP!!! see you on Listia!!;~)

wickedstepjenn
by Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 12:19 PM
I signed up. :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JakeandEmmasMom
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 12:36 PM

I've never heard of it.  I'll check it out.

suziejax
by Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 12:44 PM

frown mini

I have and wasted more money in shipping costs getting my stuff out to others all over usa, than the points was worth to get more used junk! It takes a very high amount of points to even get something worth it at the end of the day. Once all my points are gone I will shut my account. I had reached a good level to just relized its not worth it. MORE power to you if you do like it.

I have used my remaining points to enter their contests at least since I dont have enough to get something and still have never won a thing in the contests!

rockandrollm430
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 4:44 PM

Quoting jessica1078:

I'd use the referral link but I'm a listia junkie. I have won many auctions. I love it!!! but hopefully you can get some referal credits so heres a BUMP!!! see you on Listia!!;~)

rockandrollm430
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Quoting wickedstepjenn:

I signed up. :-)

rockandrollm430
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Thank you :)

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom:

I've never heard of it.  I'll check it out.

rockandrollm430
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 4:47 PM

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with it.

Quoting suziejax:

frown mini

I have and wasted more money in shipping costs getting my stuff out to others all over usa, than the points was worth to get more used junk! It takes a very high amount of points to even get something worth it at the end of the day. Once all my points are gone I will shut my account. I had reached a good level to just relized its not worth it. MORE power to you if you do like it.

I have used my remaining points to enter their contests at least since I dont have enough to get something and still have never won a thing in the contests!

EddiezMom
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 3:18 AM

How does it work?

rockandrollm430
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Hi, please read my post from March 9th. It explains how it works. Thanks :)

Quoting EddiezMom:

How does it work?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)