Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Finally got started. New picture in post, more pics update. More photos

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:46 AM
  • 74 Replies

On the peacock painting, this is going to be far from easy. Already need a new brush, the one provided with the kit was cheap and fell apart. Got one corner almost done.

by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JakeandEmmasMom
by Silver Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Is that a paint by number?  I love those!

matreshka
by Platinum Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:10 AM

I love arts and crafts, have fun :)

DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:24 AM

yes, it's my first ever large paint by number. Those are small numbers, what type of brush would you recommend? The one provided fell apart.

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom:

DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Thank you, I really enjoy them to- been dreading this because it is so detailed and small.

Quoting matreshka:

I love arts and crafts, have fun :)

JakeandEmmasMom
by Silver Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:30 AM

To be honest, I've only ever used the one that comes with it.  If I wanted to get another one, I'd probably go to Joann's and ask what they recommend.  I know the quality can really vary.

Quoting DawnPratt23:

yes, it's my first ever large paint by number. Those are small numbers, what type of brush would you recommend? The one provided fell apart.

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom:

DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you, I was shocked at how fast the brissels would come out and thought Joanns would be the best bet, wasn't sure though. Thank again.

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom:

To be honest, I've only ever used the one that comes with it.  If I wanted to get another one, I'd probably go to Joann's and ask what they recommend.  I know the quality can really vary.

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom:

JakeandEmmasMom
by Silver Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I hope you'll post pics when it's all finished!

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Thank you, I was shocked at how fast the brissels would come out and thought Joanns would be the best bet, wasn't sure though. Thank again.

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom:

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom:

DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:50 AM

I will do, need to get it finished in time for my Cousins Wedding at the end of April in NM, and give it to my Aunt. April is going to be a busy month.. :)

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom:

I hope you'll post pics when it's all finished!

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom:

Quoting DawnPratt23:

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom:

chrissysnow22
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh I want one. Good luck
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
a_and_j_momma
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Can't wait to see it develop
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)