Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

Everyone who places an order will be entered to win prizes--Tupperware World Water Day Sale

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:18 PM
  • 1 Replies

Hi everyone,

I am holding a mystery hostess event! I need 8-10 of you join in on the fun and to split the prizes. Email me at lapilipina@yahoo.com for more information or message me here.

Tupperware Eco Water Bottles and the Water Filter Pitcher are 50% off for World WaterDay!

Here are the basic rules:

• Place an order of any amount from the link below (or contact me directly) and be entered into a drawing for a 3-piece Eco Water Bottle Set and one of 3 half-priced catalog items.
  • To qualify as a Mystery Host, place an order of $100 or more (this can be your own purchase, or get some friends to place an order). All hosts will be entered into the Mystery Host Rewards Drawing. See the charts below for prize levels.
  • Everyone who participates with at least $100 in orders (all Hosts) will receive a free 2-cup canister (pictured below) and a citrus peeler
  • Everyone who participates with at least $50 in orders will receive a free citrus peeler.
  • The rest of the host rewards will be divided according to the chart below. (The Host Thank You Gift will be chosen from a list in the catalog, up to $25 retail value).
  • Orders must be placed by March 21 at 9:00 PM EST to qualify for the drawings. You will notified of your prize by March 22 at 8:00 AM EST, and you must let me know what items you want to claim by 9:00 PM EST on March 22.

Place your orders from the link below:

http://order.tupperware.com/coe/app/!twx$eparty_ctl.p_dispatch?pv_v=invitation_view&pv_a=new&pv_eparty=77b889ef0c230bcd0172bf78c38bcf32

Simply enter your information and click "NO" to receive the link to order online. Orders must be placed through this link to qualify for the Mystery Hostess Rewards drawing.

Prizes

• 8 prizes of $25 in Host Credits towards any catalog item (pay tax and shipping only on the overage amount, plus pay any overage amount.
  • 1 prize of a Host Thank You Gift (up to $25 retail value from a list of 14 items)
  • 1 prize of a 2-piece FridgeSmart Set ($40 retail value)

PLUS, I will have a drawing for a 3-piece Eco Water Bottle Set (one 36 oz. bottle and two 16 oz. bottles, $26 value) and 3 catalog items at half-priced. EVERYONE who orders, no matter the amount has the opportunity to win!

If more than 10 people participate with $100 or more in orders, additional prize levels will be drawn! If we have less than 8 people who placce $100 orders, we will adjust the prize levels.

Who's in?

2-cup canister

http://order.tupperware.com/coe/app/!twx$eparty_ctl.p_dispatch?pv_v=invitation_view&pv_a=new&pv_eparty=77b889ef0c230bcd0172bf78c38bcf32

by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Emelyn_loves_31
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Only two more days left to order your eco water bottles for 50% off!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN