Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

which bridesmaids/moh dress?

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:34 PM
  • 12 Replies
pics in replies but i cant decide whether my moh should wear the same dress as the bridesmaids or not. what do you think?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy06and09
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:35 PM

i was thinking this for the bridesmaids
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy06and09
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:38 PM

and this for my moh. but im only having 2 brides maids so im wondering if all 3 girls should dress the same. thanks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Mar. 18, 2013 at 2:13 PM
I'm part of my cousins bridal party, only requirement was to wear same color material
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Firenygirl180
by Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 2:16 PM
I am having my moh and bridesmaids were a similar color and i don't care what their dresses look like.
I like the uniform look of everyone wearing the same dress though. Won't work for me because my moh had my body type and my bridesmaids range from bigger than us to smaller than us, so one dress won't work for everyone. Plus if they are paying for it i want them to get something they like and can maybe use in the future
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommy06and09
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 2:22 PM
i will be paying for the dresses and alterations so i pick the dresses. the women in my wedding are all thin but range from short to tall. i think the bridesmaid dress will look stunning on all 3 women once alterations are made.

Quoting Firenygirl180:

I am having my moh and bridesmaids were a similar color and i don't care what their dresses look like.

I like the uniform look of everyone wearing the same dress though. Won't work for me because my moh had my body type and my bridesmaids range from bigger than us to smaller than us, so one dress won't work for everyone. Plus if they are paying for it i want them to get something they like and can maybe use in the future

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:30 PM
I had two moh and two bridesmaids and they all wore the same dresses.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
a_and_j_momma
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:12 AM
I wouldn't want anyone else in white at mine. I think the same dress in a different color for the maid of honor is great
chrissysnow22
by Chrissy on Mar. 19, 2013 at 4:14 AM
I gave my bridesmaids 3 choices of style of dresses and my matron of honor wore a different style and color dress.
Lindalou907
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 5:37 AM

Seems like anything goes now. My daughter asked all her bridesmaids to use the same material, a dark navy satin, and then they chose whatever style they wanted.

mommy06and09
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:03 AM
we are having a country style wedding so i was going to have the dresses be a red, brown, or blue although i havent decided yet which one.

Quoting a_and_j_momma:

I wouldn't want anyone else in white at mine. I think the same dress in a different color for the maid of honor is great

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)