Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

FREE DoTerra Essential Oil Samples!!

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:29 PM
  • 2 Replies

Are you interested in learning how to take control of your health by using all natural products? Essential oils have been used for centuries, have no side effects like modern medication, a single oil can be used for more than one condition, safe to use on everyone in your family, and can save you money each month on healthcare costs. 

If you'd like a FREE essential oil sample, feel free to contact me and I'll send out helpful information as well. If you have a Facebook page, please "like" my page for a chance to win a FREE bottle of "Breath" respiratory essential oil blend. I have extremely useful information about all of the DoTerra essential oils, recipes, uses and safety and free products!!

Follow this link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/AromaDrops-DoTerra-Essential-Oils/434049449984620

Or follow this link to go straight to my personal website: www.mydoterra.com/AromaDrops 

Thank you!!

by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:51 PM

I love the sassy slim, now if I could find something to balance hormones.

AromaDrops33
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I love the slim & sassy products too!! DoTerra has a blend called "Solace Monthly Blend For Woman." It helps balance hormones, helps with PMS, menopause. I'm not able to give samples of this one because its in a roller ball bottle. If your interested I can message you more details about this blend, like single oils used, cost, various uses. Let me know if your interested and I'd be more than happy to help!!

www.mydoterra.com/AromaDrops

Quoting DawnPratt23:

I love the sassy slim, now if I could find something to balance hormones.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN