Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

homeschooling mamas

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:08 AM
Jen
  • 17 Replies

i know we have a few homeschooling mamas in here. my daily freebie email came in this morning and if you go to education.com and become a basic member (free) you have access to ten worksheets a month to download/print/what have you. im not sure if this is helpful to anyone but its a lil helpful to me :)

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:18 AM

thanks!

delightfullymom
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:19 AM
Awesome! Thanks
matreshka
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:02 AM

I wil have to check that out, in a way I am "homeschooling" pre-school for my little guy.

charla_r
by Charla on Mar. 22, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Thanks for sharing!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
specialwingz
by Corey on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Even if you aren't homeschooling, practice material is a good thing.  I know that I used a lot of these things for practice for my boys, even though they weren't homeschooled.  With my girls, internet wasn't so prolific.  So, we were dependent upon the workbooks you could buy.

ciao_kitty
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:19 PM

I'm going to start that soon too! Any suggestions? I'm at a loss at what to do; because I'm so overwhelmed at where to start...

Quoting matreshka:

I wil have to check that out, in a way I am "homeschooling" pre-school for my little guy.

chrissysnow22
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:30 PM

cool

nmaxwell816
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Thanks
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
matreshka
by Platinum Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 7:27 AM

I found that getting the fre trial of abcmouse.com helped me to plan my own lessons.  We spend the mornings doing preschool work.  Each week there is a theme, last week's the farm, this week was spring and I find printables for coloring and cut outs, songs online to sing, books to read from the library.

Quoting ciao_kitty:

I'm going to start that soon too! Any suggestions? I'm at a loss at what to do; because I'm so overwhelmed at where to start...

Quoting matreshka:

IntlMom12
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Thank you very much!

Carmen
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11 NKJ

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN