Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

accidentally wasting good stuff sucks.

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 5:28 PM
  • 28 Replies
Back before Christmas I got some of my favorite body wash on sale from B&BW. I got 4 bottles and then Dh went back and got me 5 more for Christmas with a coupon that I got with the original purchase and then the sale price. Between both times we got a total of 12 bottles, 3 for him. Any it's lasting me a long time. I've rotated between 3 bottles and only used about a 1/4 from each bottle since before Christmas.

I have 2 bottles of my favorite, Japenese Cherry Blossom, but somehow the bottle got left open in the shower then got knocked over and more than half of what was left leaked out. My bathroom smelled good but my tub was.oh so slippery and I also slipped whenII went to take a shower this morn.

So has something of yours ever gotten wasted? I hate it cuz Im.so.frugal and want to get the best deals make things last.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Mar. 24, 2013 at 5:52 PM
That sucks!! A similar thing happened to me with my hair conditioner. I have no idea how it happened but it was half water.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:03 PM
that's happened to my kids stuff

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

That sucks!! A similar thing happened to me with my hair conditioner. I have no idea how it happened but it was half water.
occumommy
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:05 PM
My daughter got hold of my moonlit path body spray sprayed more than half the bottle alllllllllllll over the bathroom, and her bedroom. Smelled great.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KenzieQsMommy
by Heather on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:07 PM
Idk how it happened, my conditioner is on the side of the tub farthest from the shower head and its a pump, not a pour spout. I still used it though.

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

that's happened to my kids stuff

Quoting KenzieQsMommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:22 PM
gotta love our kids wasting stuff

Quoting occumommy:

My daughter got hold of my moonlit path body spray sprayed more than half the bottle alllllllllllll over the bathroom, and her bedroom. Smelled great.
Firenygirl180
by Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:25 PM
My son was in the bath playing with my $10a bottle body wash. Caught him and took it away before he did any damage.

Df likes to water things Doreen when they get really low. The problem is he waits until there is practically nothing left in the bottle and then he keeps refilling it with water. There was a point i was washing my hair with slightly scented water. I was less than pleased.
TheBabyFactory4
by Catherine on Mar. 24, 2013 at 6:34 PM
oh wow. Dh doesn't touch my bath stuff

Quoting Firenygirl180:

My son was in the bath playing with my $10a bottle body wash. Caught him and took it away before he did any damage.

Df likes to water things Doreen when they get really low. The problem is he waits until there is practically nothing left in the bottle and then he keeps refilling it with water. There was a point i was washing my hair with slightly scented water. I was less than pleased.
lyrick24
by Melissa on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:09 PM

oh yes! my grandaughter has poured out my shampoo several times.

Firenygirl180
by Member on Mar. 24, 2013 at 7:25 PM

We use the same shampoo. It's cheaper and he of course could care less as long as his hair is clean.  My soap is mine though! He gets Axe every year for Christmas so he never has to buy any.

Quoting TheBabyFactory4:

oh wow. Dh doesn't touch my bath stuff

Quoting Firenygirl180:

DawnPratt23
by Dawn on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Too many times unfortunately, can't think of anything right now. Did order a lot of B&BW during christmas, LOVE it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)