Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frugalistas Frugalistas

new sign at the store...LOL...like for real for real...

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:22 AM
Replies (21-30):
funkycat
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 4:00 AM

The dumbing of America...

diaperstodating
by Angel on Mar. 26, 2013 at 4:06 AM
Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Medusa686
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Too funny!

scorpiobabes
by Bronze Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 1:57 PM

It's because the sign isn't in Spanish.

Laura3188
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Lmao love it!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
PinkButterfly66
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Sometimes I'll get in line with 2 or 3 over limit.  Sue me.

Jerichos_Mommy
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 4:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I could have told you that a year or so  ago when I notice an allergy warning on a can of Wal-mart tuna fish.  It read "Allegry warning contains tuna" 

I looked at my dh as if shocked and said something like, "OMG this can of TUNA contains tuna I alwaysthought tuna contained salmon"  Noiw dh doesn't get my humor but our now 6 year old and a couple people who saw it just cracked up.

Recntly I bought some fresh-frozen fish and the package read "contains fish".  I mean really?  Are there not some things that the consumer should naturally assume contains certain ingrediants?

AllofFive19
by Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 5:46 PM

Boy you haven't been looking very hard. On my can of cashews, below the ingredients (cashews, peanut and/or canola and/or cottonseed oil, sea salt) it says "Contains: cashews. May contain trace amounts of (a bunch of other nuts): 

There are a bunch of stupid people around.

Quoting Jerichos_Mommy:

I could have told you that a year or so  ago when I notice an allergy warning on a can of Wal-mart tuna fish.  It read "Allegry warning contains tuna" 

I looked at my dh as if shocked and said something like, "OMG this can of TUNA contains tuna I alwaysthought tuna contained salmon"  Noiw dh doesn't get my humor but our now 6 year old and a couple people who saw it just cracked up.

Recntly I bought some fresh-frozen fish and the package read "contains fish".  I mean really?  Are there not some things that the consumer should naturally assume contains certain ingrediants?

rebeccasmly
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 5:51 PM
I actually saw this somewhere when we were traveling but I can't remember where. DH and I both got a huge laugh, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aneela
by 80sTardisGirl4Gore on Mar. 26, 2013 at 5:57 PM

HA HA Ha...you know who you have to blame for that...jessica simpson LOL...is this chicken or tuna *SMH* lol

Quoting Jerichos_Mommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)